Potassium (K2O) 20%
Complexing agent: Carboxylic acid
Application and dose:
Application in key phases of potassium requirement 2-4 l / ha
200 l / ha of agricultural crops
400-500 l / ha - fruit and vegetable crops
Strengthening plants in the period of:
- high energy demand (intensive growth or high potential yield);
- limited functioning of the root system;
- osmotic stress (drought, frost);
- low photosynthesis efficiency;
- phytotoxic stress;
- Foliar application from the stage of sufficiently developed foliage: 2-3x 0.5 l / ha every 7-10 days.
- Application rate 200-500 l / ha.
- Use higher amounts of water in vegetable crops and orchards.