- It accelerates the growth of the root system, increasing the number of lateral roots and the efficiency of nutrient uptake from the soil
- It enables faster development and rooting of vegetative parts, e.g. potato tubers or other vegetables and fruits
- It increases the vigor and dynamics of plant development in the initial period of growth
- Increases the absorption of macro- and microelements present in the soil
- Cereals: wheat, barley, oats, triticale, rye, millet: Recommended dose 150 - 200 ml / 100 kg of seed.
- Rapeseed, maize, peas, soybeans: Recommended dose 150-200 ml / 100 kg of seed.
- Sunflower: The recommended dose is 400 ml / 100 kg of seed.
- Seed treatment - in combination with fungicide mortars during seed treatment process
- To soil with herbicides, 0.5-1 l / ha
- In the early stages of vegetation (up to the 6 leaf stage) 0.5-1 l / ha
- Standard irrigation:
2 liters / ha of the preparation in each application, every 10-15 days
- Local irrigation: 1 l / ha every 10-15 days
- Hydroponics 1-2 liters in 100 m3